Queen Creek Tribune
- Amid drought, Facebook’s EV campus grows bigger
- ASU’s ‘tree’ aims to reduce carbon dioxide’s effects
- CUSD board OKs sub pay contract, kitchen re-do
- Debate continues over QC lithium plant
- GOP candidates for AG debate 2020 election
- Eastmark to graduate its first senior class
- Governor OKs $400M for I-10 widening
- Ballot could offer 3 future voting approaches
Everyone has their own way of showing their emotions, but for artists, that expression turns into a visual representation that viewers can feel as well.
An Ocotillo landmark restaurant is open again after shutting down for a little more than a month to make some upgrades.
When COVID-19 shut the world down in 2020, mere months into Chuck Montgomery’s tenure as executive director of the Hall of Flame Museum of Firefighting, he didn’t panic. In fact, he viewed it as a chanc…